Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mystic Glyph: iphone ipad ipod touch puzzle app





Puzzle friends: I have received some 50 queries the past few days about why I have not posted in 1 week. The reason: I have been consumed with a new puzzle app called Mystic Glyph by Staton Richardson.

Mystic Glyph is a tilt maze puzzle. At least that's what I thought at first. Slide the tiles in any direction until they hit an obstacle. When sliding 1 tile, the other tiles will stay put. Join the 4 red corners to make a square. Beware: if your bottom right red corner connects to a bottom left blue corner - game over.

There are 91 levels. The first 15 levels are simple. Right now I've been stuck on level 72 for a few days.

A Lite version will soon be available. I can assure you: $1.99 is a bargain

No comments:

Post a Comment