Total Pageviews

Friday, July 27, 2012

NineOut: point scoring puzzle app: another update


I have posted blurbs about NineOut a few times. You might say I've become obsessed with this little game. About 1 month ago, I was the world leader with 80,000 points. Then the developer overtook me. I leapfrogged him with 120,000 points.  He reclaimed the lead with 130,000.  After a couple of weeks, I finally overtook him!  My high score is now 151,000.  I need to stop playing it.

I have 3 distinct strategies to play this game. But I'm not going to reveal them.


Click here to see the video of how the game works.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Tom
    Wow, you're crazy :-D I'm back from holiday and see, you overtook me with current 179K points. Congrats and respect.
    But now, i try to strike back...

    greetings
    sandro (developer of NineOut)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love at first sight! I can't wait to try this game but it's not available in US store anymore. Sandro, please let me know how to get it. May I contact you through gmail? My gmail address is cactus172@gmail.com.
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete