Total Pageviews

Monday, August 20, 2012

TYL: free puzzle app for iphone ipad


According to Benjamin Dicken, the author, TYL is "the most AMAZING PUZZLE APP YOU WILL EVER PLAY!" I'm not sure I'd agree with that statement, but I will say this: TYL is a fun puzzle app.

The object is to get all the colors to be the same. Jumping off a square will make that square change its color. The easier puzzles: each square will toggle their colors in this order: red, blue, green.  The harder puzzles: each square or rectangle will toggle in this order: cyan, magenta, yellow and black.

The easier puzzles have 21 levels and the harder puzzles have 18 levels.  I've solved them all.

TYL does not make it onto the list of Best Puzzle Apps of 2012. But it's fun, fast and mildly challenging. I did struggle on 4 or 5 levels. For other levels, I solved them well under the given number of moves.

TYL is worth your time and hey, it's free.

No comments:

Post a Comment