Total Pageviews

Friday, September 7, 2012

Vubu: puzzle app for iphone, ipad Review

Vubu is interesting and tough! The object is to move the tiles onto the blue square.

Sliding 1 tile in any direction will make all the other tiles do the same.

Those are the regular 'Nomad' tiles. The 'Blind Man' tile won't move unless a Nomad is next to him. The 'Wise Man' will not fall off the grid. The 'Stone Man' and 'Dragon Man' have their own rules.

Vubu has a lite version that includes just 10 levels. You will be challenged.

I bought the full version for $1.99. Right now I'm stuck on levels 13 & 14. I am humbled.

Does Vubu make it onto the list of Best Puzzle Apps of the year? I think so.

2 comments:

  1. I am confused at level 8 so can you guide me through this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For level 8, you want to get all three pieces on either the left or the right side. Start out with UP,RIGHT,UP,UP,UP,UP,RIGHT,UP,UP,RIGHT. It should be easier to figure out from there.

    If you're referring to the LITE version level 8, you need to move the wise man in front of one of those death tiles to keep one of the nomads protected.

    ReplyDelete