Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

SudoFeud: free puzzle app game for ipad, iphone

 
SudoFeud is point scoring game that you must play against an opponent.

It's very difficult to describe. I recommend that you watch this video.

In short, SudoFeud works a bit like Scrabble. Especially with double & triple scoring points. This is a very sophisticated.

I have not play tested this. Sorry, I'm just too busy. Also, I need to play against a 'friend'. Which I have none of! That's what happens when you spend your whole existence play testing puzzle apps for a blog that nobody reads. So: download this, send me an email and we can schedule a time to play-test this.

Roel Griffioen is the author of SudoFeud. He also made a great puzzle app called Jump! about 2 years ago.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure this blog is very popular - but I read, take my ipad, download, and play.
    No time to react!

    ReplyDelete