Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Stickets: puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

Several of this blog's followers urged me to look at Stickets by Harry Lee.

Look at the first image on the left. Your task is to place those 4 little pieces, one at a time, onto the grid to form regions which have 3 or more squares of the same color. When that happens, tap it to make it disappear.  This is not how to score points! You score 1 point for every shape that you fit inside.  That's it. When you can't fit another piece onto the board, you lose.

I'm extremely impressed with Stickets. Simple, fun, deep, frustrating. My high score is 137. And yet, I've also had very low scores of 15.

What I've just described is the Space mode.  It's the most fun. The Time mode is okay, but not my thing.

The Puzzle mode consists of some 8 or 9 very different puzzles - related to the Space mode. I've done half of them. I keep planning to solve the others, instead, I gravitate to the Space mode!

Stickets is a very smart, original, fun point scoring puzzle app. I'm very impressed.

Update 7/10/13: I've got my high score to 308 which places me 16th on the Leaderboard out of 4000. But I know I can do better. Must make my parents proud.  I feel the addiction!

http://www.sticketsgame.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment