HexConnect has 250 'Basic 1' levels and another 250 'Basic 2' levels. I've done all of the Basic 2 levels. It took me 2 hours, 21 minutes and 28 seconds. I particularly like this time feature. I'm always amazed that people would refuse to pay 1 or 2 dollars for something that would entertain them for 2 hours. But they have no hesitation buying a soda for $2.50 that lasts 20 seconds. Or plunking down $10 to see a movie that may be awful.
HexConnect is not that hard because the hexagonal grid offers more freedom of movement. Nevertheless, HexConnect is a winner! Feel free to read the list below. If I were you, I'd skip it and just download it.
Oh, I just discovered there's a Leaderboard connection. Of the 923 players, I'm ranked #2. The person who's ahead of me has a much higher score. I think he downloaded the additional levels. And he probably did all the Basic 1 levels.
- Highly detailed graphics: play in a nice high-tech feeling environment with sharp edges even on the highest resolution displays
- Continuous level expansions: in addition to the two default level packs with a total of 500 levels, you get new free levels each week, and four new purchasable level packs with a total of 1000 levels each month!
- Bonus levels: besides the weekly and monthly levels, you can get extra bonus levels in various ways!
- Varying difficulty: the game offers a great variety of board shapes and difficulties to meet everyone's needs
- Challenge: you can either go casual or strive for perfection and collect stars by completing levels with the least number of moves
- Easy control and Convenience: you need only one finger to play the game
- Fast game play: even if you have only a few minutes to play, you can pull up HexConnect and complete several levels
- Game Center support: your progress is tracked on Game Center leaderboards and you are rewarded with over 20 great achievements for your accomplishments