Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Cross Blocks: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad



Multiple people have told me about Cross Blocks: a free puzzle app game for the iphone and ipad.


The object is to remove all of the blocks by tapping at an intersection that joins like-colored blocks.

Cross Blocks combines sequential movement with other elements.

For example: 2 blue squares right next to each other - impossible to eliminate them at the same time. Also, it's possible to eliminate 3 of the same color all at once- provided they form a T junction.

I solved all of the levels in the A world and B world pretty quickly. Then I purchased the additional levels. I particularly liked D-16. And I'm still stuck on D-19.  Altogether, there are 80 levels and I've done about 65 of them. I tend to do these when I wake up and cant go back to sleep.

Heads-Up! The Official List of Best Puzzle Apps 2013 will be announce December 30th & 31st. Get your party hats on baby.

1 comment:

  1. I loved D-19. It has many false tracks.

    The key is the two T formations of green and violet blocks, one on the bottom line and one on the top line. You need to make sure to avoid leaving them intersecting.

    ReplyDelete