Total Pageviews

Monday, May 19, 2014

Square - Push Square: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 2
Square - Push Square is a sokoban type puzzle game. The circle is supposed to push the blue squares onto the white dots.  When that happens, the squares turn red.


Here's what I like: if you wish to move the dot (not pushing anything) to any place on the grid, tap that square and it will do the rest. Skips the tedium.


There are 240 levels. I did the first 20, another 40 levels in the middle and the final 20. They go pretty fast and are not very hard. But keep in mind that I've done a few thousand of these types in other games.


Square - Push Square is pretty slick and well done. I'd just prefer to see some very challenging levels.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/square-push-square/id866485895?mt=8

4 comments:

  1. This puzzle is fun, but for some reason I can't seem to turn off the silly sound effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That works! I was looking for a game option to turn off the music ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also took me some time to find the volume controls in IOS 7.

    ReplyDelete