Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 13, 2014

LaserBox: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 1           iPhone Screenshot 3
LaserBox comes from Eugene Dimitriev. Yes, it's another Laser puzzle app game. I've played a couple dozen of these types. However, LaserBox is really well done.


The graphics are very good. There is a good number of easy and medium levels that I solved pretty quickly. There are no ads! However, you can buy hints.


What's different: some crystals have to be activated by more than 1 laser beam.  Some squares must not be hit with a laser.
Many levels have boundaries so that pieces cannot travel just anywhere.


There are 100 levels and I have done them all. Although I admit I used hints for 2 of the problems. When using a hint, the game will show you 2 or 3 regions and you get to choose which region the pieces go. LaserBox offers a few hints for free.


https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/laserbox/id914323144?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment