Rules are simple:
• Each dot has a colour and number
• Connect two dots to create a dot with higher number and earn points
• Dots can be stacked up vertically and horizontally
• Plan your moves
• Do as many combos as possible
• Watch out, your space is limited
1. It's easier to play this game with regular decimal numbers, which is an option.
2. This game can take a long time to play. A very long time.
3. Once a tile reaches 16, it disappears.
4. Getting a combo doesn't really get you extra points. But it does prevent a new tile from being added to the board.
5. This game would play better with a smaller grid. It just takes too long too lose.