Levels - Addictive Puzzle Game has some very interesting rules.
1. You may combine adjacent yellow tiles if they are identical. Two 3's will merge into a single 4. No points are awarded for that.
2. You may combine adjacent blue tiles if they are identical. Two 3's will merge into a single 4. No points are awarded for that.
3. At no point can you merge red tiles.
4. The blue tiles can eat the yellow tiles and the bigger the number, the more points. This is only if the blue number is greater than or equal to the yellow number.
5. The blue tiles can eat the red tiles - just to get them out of the way. Same as rule 4. Also, no points are awarded.
I've only played this game about 5 times. This game requires patience and sacrifice. Deep thinking. I really like it.