1. http://www.platinumpuzzles.com/artistgallery/fantasy.html#prettyPhoto These could be the most expensive jigsaw puzzles, but they are extremely interesting.
2. https://www.youtube.com/user/marblesthebrainstore Watch this advertisement for a mechanical puzzle called The Sherlock. Charming and wonderful.
3. http://money.cnn.com/2014/03/25/investing/king-digital-ipo/ This story is already 2 years old. But it's about how Candy Crush became a billion dollar company
4. This blog is about to get its 1 millionth hit. To view the hit counter at the top of this page, look on an old fashioned computer, not a mobile device.
5. The Famous PAGY Awards: if you are interested in being on an important committee, now's your chance. Send me a note.
6. Watch this 1 minute video of a football player getting into Rubik's Cube: