Total Pageviews

Monday, December 5, 2016

Warship Solitaire by Nexx Studio No longer Free! $1.99

  

Did you play Battleships when you were a kid?  Great game.
For many years, Games Magazine published a slew of Solitaire Battleships. I think that was the title.

 iPhone Screenshot 5
Warship Solitaire is exactly the same thing. You must find where the 5 ships are: one 3 units, two that each 2 units, and three of 1 unit.  Ships can never be adjacent, not even diagonally.  The numbers on the bottom indicate how many squares above have a ship.  Same for the numbers on the right.  It's all logical.

There are 125 levels. I've solved all of the Seaman and almost all of the Lieutenant levels.

http://www.warshipsolitaire.com/
https://itunes.apple.com/app/warship-solitaire/id868103965

2 comments:

  1. The app doesn't appear to be free to me. It costs $1.99 when I checked just now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! I was lucky.
    Also, I finished the Lieutenant levels and am now on the Commander levels. These are fun!

    ReplyDelete