Total Pageviews

Monday, January 30, 2017

Zquare by Nick Kotowski $1.99

iPhone Screenshot 1  iPhone Screenshot 2
I downloaded Zquare when it was free. But there is a lite version to try. I was immediately intrigued by the visuals. So what's going on?  All of the colored L's, T's and Plus signs: consider them just dots.
iPhone Screenshot 4  iPhone Screenshot 5
Look at the first image.  See the circles? Tap on them and the dots around it will rotate 90 degrees. The objective is to get each row to be one color.

We've seen puzzles like this in the past.

What's cool:
1. The higher levels have rectangular shapes, which obviously makes it harder.
2. I did the first dozen levels pretty quickly, but I've tackled this genre before so I knew how to approach it.
3. I skipped to 100 and really liked the strange shapes. But still solved it fairly quickly.
4. Then I jumped to 150: very tough!
5. Love the graphics.

http://www.zquare-game.com/
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zquare/id1190127738?mt=8

2 comments:

  1. Why are the Apple Store links you provide no longer live links that you can click on that will take you directly to the item in the Apple Store. As of now, many of the games you can't find in the store by just providing the app name. Having to copy the link is a real pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arthur, a lot of the games get de-listed. Which means that the link sends you directly to the Apple Store. Extremely annoying, I agree.

    ReplyDelete