Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Ballz by Ketchapp FREE!

iPhone Screenshot 1  iPhone Screenshot 2
Last week I saw somebody playing Ballz game on the subway.  Coincidentally, a student recommended it to me the next day. The game is reminiscent of Breakout, which came out in the 1970's. Read this article from Wikipedia.
iPhone Screenshot 4  iPhone Screenshot 5

So what's different?
1. Each box gets a number. The box will disappear when it's hit that number of times.
2. Look at the first image.  See the white dot on top? If you can collect it, that will increase the number of ballz that you will fire in the next round.
3. I haven't figured out what the green dots are for.

I've played this about 25 times.  My high score is 99. That ranks me somewhere around 4 million out of 6 million on the Leaderboard.

Good game. It's free. The graphics are outstanding. But I will not get addicted to this. Ketchapp has a string of good games!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ballz/id1139609950?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment