Total Pageviews

Friday, October 20, 2017

Cubiques 2 by Dilmer Valecillos $.99

iPhone Screenshot 1  iPhone Screenshot 2
Not long ago I reviewed Dilmer Valecillos's game CubiquesCubiques 2 is even better.  The object is to get Your Men - the white cubes - to roll over to their target squares.
iPhone Screenshot 4  iPhone Screenshot 5
There's a lot to like about this game. For example, the gray squares can only be rolled over once. This is sometimes advantageous and disadvantageous.

The cubes are sometimes on the same grid, but often are offset.

The graphics are mostly good. But my criticism of Cubiques holds true for Cubiques 2. Namely: I want more color variety and I want the ability to rotate the whole grid so I can more easily see the rectangular holes within the grid.

There are 70 levels and I've done about 60.  According to the Leader Board, not many people have tried this game. That's a pity.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cubiques-2/id1256691607?mt=8

Announcement: -Pila- is temporarily free.

No comments:

Post a Comment