1. For some levels, you must retrieve an object that will temporarily halt another swimmer.
2. Most of the swimmers do simple back and forth laps. Unless there are 45 degree angle walls which force a 90 degree turn.
3. Avoid the ladies who sit with their legs in the pool.
4. Blue Boards: for those who can't swim, these 'swimmers' take up 2 square units.
5. Boomerangs, kayaks and too many other things like waves, divers, and fins.
The annual PAGY Awards are fast approaching. Each year, I nominate the best Puzzle App Games of the Year on December 30. The winners will be named December 31.
Note: the PAGY Awards are very subjective. (Just like the Oscars, the Grammys and the Pulitzers.) The first purpose is to draw more people to the joy of puzzles. The second is to recognize the indie gamers who put forth their best creative efforts. Sadly, many of these games are unprofitable. It's the elephant in the room. But we hope they continue.
To be sure, I have play tested every single game thoroughly. A constant regret of mine: overlooking a puzzle. If I've missed a worthy game, send me a note, and I'll include it for 2018.