Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mortal Coil: the competition


When I first started playing Mortal Coil, practically nobody had played it. I started my quest to solve all 400 levels. A daunting task. A couple of days ago, I was #10 on the Leaderboard. Then suddenly.....I was #11. Somebody named Addjoe raced past me. But I caught up. Yesterday, he & I were neck and neck for about 2 hours. I decided to let him take the lead again - after all, I had to eat dinner.

Oh, right behind us is somebody named Cookie. And Prof Tangram is about 40 puzzles ahead of us. If I were betting $, I'd say he'll get to 400 first.

I'm not sure if I have the patience to solve all 400 levels. There are other types of puzzles to solve of course.

Here's the Leaderboard. Feel free to bookmark it to see my progress.

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious. I am ADDJOE. I am actually studying for the bar, so this game was quite a distraction to help me relax from studying. Unfortunately, after you solve puzzle 404, it craps out. I was poised claim 1st, but alas, there is no 405.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADDJOE, so sorry that I missed your comment! I had to abandon my hopes/dreams of becoming the Mortal Coil champion.....because I decided to become the champion of Tripevo.

    ReplyDelete