Total Pageviews

Friday, June 7, 2013

LynzFree: puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

LynzFree comes from Matthew Little.

It is an edge-matching puzzle with funky colors.  There are 3 levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.  In the beginner levels: trade the 9 tiles in a 3x3 grid.  In the intermediate level: same as beginner, but some tiles can also rotate.

Advanced levels: they're not ready.

I've been doing edge-matching puzzles for many years.  It's not something I actively seek out.  However, I do like these graphics. Right now I've done 2 of the beginner and 2 of the intermediate levels.

It's a free puzzle app game. Kids will like this.

1 comment:

  1. It's really an informative and well described post. I appreciate your topic for blogging. Thanks for sharing such a useful post.
    Free Sports Games

    ReplyDelete