Total Pageviews

Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day Holiday

Here in the US, it's Labor Day - an official holiday of rest and the unofficial end of summer.

Recently I got a nice note from a puzzle app developer - thanking me for my labor. Ignacio's game is Tuptap: https://itunes.apple.com/app/tuptap/id574335567?mt=8#

Hi Tom,
 
 
I was about to write you in order to give you BIG THANKS for your kind review.
 
It's been the first time I've had feedback from someone outside my personal circle so It's been very important to me that you liked my game and you considered it interesting.
 
Definitely downloads experienced a significant increase after the publication of your review, so I can see your blog is being followed by a lot of people!!!!
I really wanna thank your honest work in my name and in the name of other developers that appear in your blog for free, not like other review sites do.
 
I am now working on another app, which will be a free board game, exclusively multiplayer. As soon as it's ready I'll let you know, though I don't know if you're interested only on puzzle games, or perhaps on board games too.
 
Congratulations for your good work and thanks again, I hope you keep doing well in the future.
 
 
Best regards,
Ignacio.

No comments:

Post a Comment