Total Pageviews

Monday, November 11, 2013

Sokoban Cargo: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

Right around 1995 I got a game called Boxworld. The first 13 levels were free. After that, I mailed $5 to the developer and he sent me a disc for the other 87 levels.  By far, the best $5 I spent that year.

There are lots of similar puzzles and the generic name is Sokoban.

Sokoban Cargo has 24 free levels. #4 is hard! I'm stuck.

Oh yes, the objective: push the boxes onto the x targets. You may not push more than 1 box. If you push a box into a corner, you're stuck!

2 comments:

  1. I eventually got #4 but now I am stuck on #6. Some of these are quite tough, although #5 is easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not the only one who said the exact same thing. Robert Dancer contacted me with the same feedback. According to him 'Sokoban' means 'Warehouse Keeper' in Japanese.

    ReplyDelete