Total Pageviews

Friday, November 15, 2013

The Impossible Cube Maze Game: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

The Impossible Cube Maze Game is a crazy hard maze puzzle app game!

'You begin your journey in a corner of a cube filled giant cube.  Trek to the center to discover the power within the cube.'

I played this for about 10 minutes and got very disoriented & lost.  I did not make it to the center of the 5x5x5 cube maze.

I know some of you who have been following this blog think that I can solve every single puzzle. But that is not always the case.

If you get to the middle, please take a screen shot and send it to me.

Update from Robert Dancer who follows this blog: Interesting... Color schemes are both useful and disorienting...! I usually have a very good sense of 3D, but in this case I had to draw a map...!
:-)
Incidentally, the centre cube flashes when you see it through a doorway, and when you go into it it flashes a lot, and then tells you that you have unlocked something (probably the next level) and then shows you the screenshot...!
:-)

1 comment:

  1. Great job! i read this blog, this blog is very helpful for me... i like this post and i feel very happy to read this article...
    many thanks for sharing this, cheers.
    More info:- Pogo Technical Support

    ReplyDelete