Total Pageviews

Friday, August 15, 2014

Paths of Light: puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

The folks at http://ninemagics.com/ made Blockswipe last year, which I positively loved.


Recently they contacted me about their new game Paths of Light.
iPhone Screenshot 1                                   iPhone Screenshot 2

Paths of Light is a topology puzzle app game. You must swipe all the white tiles without lifting your finger. Start at the purple square and end on the yellow square. As you go over the white squares, they will turn blue.  The red squares are portals.
We've seen many puzzle apps like this before. What's different? The pink tile will shift back and forth when you land on it.  A green tile allows you to land on it repeatedly.
There are exactly 100 levels and I did them all in about 1 hour. (I've done so many of these in the past.)

There's another element to this app: remember the puzzle 100 Floors? There's something similar here. I got nowhere on the first set of doors!
Bottom Line: I like Paths of Light. But not as much as Blockswipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment