Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Quebix: puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 1       iPhone Screenshot 2
Glen Morris contacted me almost 2 months ago about his puzzle app game Quebix. It seems very similar to another puzzle app game called MatCube. See my review of that.


Quebix is more similar to Head Spin a game I reviewed about 4 years ago. That was terrific, but is no longer available.


Quebix is easier than MatCube and Head Spin. I can do these, and fairly quickly. The objective is to swipe horizontally & vertically, until your cubes match the pattern at the top/middle.
Of the 25 Beginner Levels, I did 7 of them.
I skipped the 30 Apprentice Levels.
Of the 28 Master Levels, I did 6 levels
There are 30 Expert Levels, I did all 30. I did them pretty quickly. However, I definitely did not solve them using the fewest number of moves.


https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quebix/id907007581?mt=8

1 comment:

  1. wow!! its really very good and interesting game i really like and also my brother. we were always downloading from Rock App Roll but this time my brother wants to try this.

    ReplyDelete