Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Shoot & Reflect 3x3 NEON: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad


 


Shoot & Reflect 3x3 NEON comes from Shu Ugajin. At first I thought it was another laser game. Yes and no.


The objective is to fire the ball from the bottom left corner to reach the big dot at the bottom right. The ball must pass through all of the panels, but not through the empty space.  Essentially, it's a combination of a sliding tile pile with a laser & fixed-in-panel mirrors.  Novel concept.


There are 20 levels.  If you look at the diagrams above, the first image is the puzzle, the second is the solution.
Some of the 20 levels I solved pretty quickly. Other levels were tough and I took a photo of them to solve them without the time constraint.  I did all 20 levels in about 1.5 hours.


The graphics could be a lot better. It'd be nice if there were no pop-up ads too. Still, I really liked these puzzles. But I'm glad there were only 20 levels.
https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id965447204?mt=8
The last photo shows my reward for solving all the levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment