Total Pageviews

Monday, February 23, 2015

Filling: free topology puzzle app for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 4        iPhone Screenshot 3
Zhao An has produced 210 levels of a topology game called Filling. The object is to create a path for the yellow square to cover all the white squares.
Over the years, I've done thousands of these. Yes, thousands. I'm afraid to actually do a tally. Because I just added another 210. Why? Because I wanted to see how fast I could solve them. Plus, I was multi-tasking while watching tv.
The graphics on Filling could be a lot better. In terms of difficulty, they're somewhat challenging. However, where the path must end is almost always too obvious.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/filling/id965061161?mt=8


Similar Games
Block Path - essentially the same thing
Snake Walk - essentially the same thing
Mortal Coil - this is a much better version. For a variety of reasons.
Stroke! - this version is similar but adds a color matching scheme that makes it devilishly hard.
Full House Touch Basically the same thing but with arrows on the squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment