Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Five Nights in Prison: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 3

Five Nights in Prison is one of many, many 'Escape the Room' type puzzle apps.  I downloaded it because I thought the title was interesting.


There are 15 rooms to escape from.  Each room has all the clues you need to escape that room only. So that made it kind of easy.


What I didn't like: when picking up an item, I could not zoom in to get a good look at the object.
Also, the first 8 rooms are free. After that, it's $1.99.  I played the next 7 rooms over 2 days. Each time I started the program, I had to tap 'restore purchase' to access those rooms. Annoying.


In room 14, I figured out the combination to the lock without finding all the blue clue.


Five Nights in Prison is an okay 'escape the room' adventure. It's good for first timers..


Hey!  If you've played other Escape the Room puzzle apps and liked them, please tell us in the comment box.
https://itunes.apple.com/app/five-nights-in-prison/id960689440

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tom!
    Thanks for the great regular roundups of notable puzzle apps, always a pleasure to read.
    Here's an escape game that I really loved; it's quite long and challenging compared to most escape games, and contains a few horror themes, but the final puzzle was extremely clever.
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/id979777165?mt=8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi William, thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete