Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Shuffle Islands

iPhone Screenshot 1  iPhone Screenshot 2
Thomas Young has created a game where the object is to slide the monsters and trap them on the red targets. Kids will like the different colored monsters - 100 in all.

I've always liked these types of puzzles. Of course it's got wormholes. It's almost obligatory for this type of 'slide 'em until they hit a wall' game.

Important: you must solve the puzzles within a certain number of moves.

Two things I'm not crazy about: the graphics move too slowly for my impatient self. Also, a lot of the levels are very easy. Though some have made me think twice and even thrice.

There are 200 levels and I've done 49 of them.  Stuck on number 50.


https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shuffle-islands/id1008635717?mt=8

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever solve #50? I am stuck on it as well and about to give up on the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave up on the game a while ago. I think I deleted it.

    ReplyDelete