Total Pageviews

Friday, July 17, 2015

Transmission: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 1
Transmission is an education puzzle app that combines a little topology with various technological gadgets. Essentially, you must draw links between certain devices: transmitters, receivers, transceivers, antennae. You'll learn about looping, signal types, signal swappers, signal blocks, base stations, and repeaters.


iPhone Screenshot 2
There are 69 levels, and I've solved 50 levels. I actually played this game about 2 months ago. And I must confess that I've already forgotten the abilities for each machine. Yeah I didn't retain much. But I do remember thinking the game was kind of fun.


https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/transmission-connect-to-communicate/id917778256?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment