Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Divide By Sheep: puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 1
A lot of people have been telling me about Divide By Sheep. It's a math puzzle that requires very creative adding & subtracting. The object is to divide the sheep into 3 rafts, with specific numbers for each raft.  The dark humor comes into play with wolves that eat the sheep and electric grids that literally, divide the sheep into halves.
Each green island has either sheep, wolves or is empty. You must have them jump from island to island and then to the raft. The easy levels are straight forward. The harder levels require some very creative AHA thinking.
iPhone Screenshot 4


There are 120 levels and I've done about  40 levels. Perhaps my analysis is not fair. But I don't like this game.  Divide By Sheep has gotten rave reviews. But I'm not feeling it. To be fair, I can see why some folks love this.


http://tinybuild.com/dividebysheep
https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/id953946902


Big Puzzle News: the International Puzzle Party is this week. Please hold your correspondence to me until next week.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment