The objective is to:
1. Capture all the pieces with the king being the last piece.
2. The red piece is the first piece to move.
3. When it moves to its new square, it disappears and becomes the new piece. For example, in the second image, the bishop could move to the rook's position and become the rook. Or it could move to the knight and become it.
4. No More Kings feels just as much as a maze puzzle as it does a chess puzzle.
There are over 100 levels. I've done about 20 levels.
What could be better:
1. The graphics could be sharper.
2. Start with smaller board sizes.
Overall, I like No More Kings, but I don't love it. But I'm not a chess fanatic.
Other chess-like puzzles
Solitaire Chess - my favorite from this list
Board: Chess Puzzle
Mate in 3? Ok!
Chess Puzzle of the Day
Chess Light - very good.