Total Pageviews

Friday, March 24, 2017

HIT n RUN by Greenery FREE

iPhone Screenshot 1  iPhone Screenshot 2
The other day I was looking for an old puzzle app. I don't remember the title, but it's no longer available.  HIT n RUN was similar in title, and it popped up.  I love this game!
iPhone Screenshot 3  iPhone Screenshot 4
HIT n RUN is a point scoring game.  The object is to stay alive as long as possible and score as many points. Every time you move Your Man, the orange square,  you get 1 point for the move.  If you crash into a blue square that has 3 on it, you get 3 additional points.
iPhone Screenshot 5
Your Man will die if he lands next to a piece that he's not crashing into. No image above to show you an example.

There are other things that you have to figure out for yourself. Like how the blue squares merge. And how they will try to box you in.

I still can't figure out why the orange square turns red temporarily and what the significance is.  The folks at Greenery have a web page - all in Korean - but not contact info.

I can't stop playing it. I make my moves too quickly. This game is a winner.

My high score is 1074. Sagar is #1 with 5555 and John Paurillo is #2 with 4996. #3 has 2596.

Update 5/23/17:  Two things.  First, I can't stop playing this game.  I'm going to have to delete it.  Second, one of my students found a glitch in the program and is now the top scorer with 5614.  I'm tempted to do the same, but I just can't.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hit-n-run/id1010108856?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment