Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Logistricks by Galliker Transport AG FREE

iPhone Screenshot 1  iPhone Screenshot 2
Christian Schnellmann has made Logistricks for Galliker Transport AG, which is a Swiss Trucking company. I have never been to Switzerland, but I can tell you this: if I need a trucking service, anywhere in Europe, I'd contact Galliker, just because of the fact that they commissioned a puzzle to be made.
iPhone Screenshot 3
So what's the game about? The object is to transfer the boxes from the ramp to the correct truck.
Elements: 
1. Swipe in any direction and all boxes move until they hit an obstacle.
2. Pallets are obstacles and they can be tapped out at any time.
3. Some boxes must be moved within a certain number of moves.
4. Some levels must be completely solved within 5 seconds.

Not sure how many levels there are. I'm stuck on #50. I'm guessing there are 125 levels.

The graphics are clean and crisp.  Logistricks is FREE.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/logistricks/id1182304603?mt=8
https://www.galliker.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment