Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

What's the name of this game? FREE

  
Puzzlers, I downloaded this game, but I don't know the title or the author. There is no menu, description or anything. Just the puzzles.

I downloaded this about 1 month ago.  The object is to roll the red cube, Your Man, and cover every square.  The orange squares are wormholes. The orange circle: landing on it will add new squares somewhere on the border.  Landing on the yellow circle: automatically blocks out squares so you don't have to land on.

There are 180 levels, I think. Of those, I've done about 100. It's not terribly hard. Also, the entire playing area takes up a tiny portion of the screen.

Sorry, no link. If you have played this game and can provide even a title, please do so in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. The image in this post is not displaying for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used a screenshot from my ipad. Try opening this on a regular computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opening it on a regular computer, it's still broken. It looks like you've tried to link to an email attachment, which naturally will only be accessible to any computer you've logged in on, but not anyone else's.

    ReplyDelete