Total Pageviews

Friday, January 3, 2014

Sudoku Killer: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

Years ago I bought a puzzle magazine called Killer Sudoku. It's a combination of Sudoku & Kakuro. Each region has a little number in the top left corner. Those cells must add up to it.

Sudoku Killer is a free puzzle app game that's exactly the same. There are 10 free puzzles. After that, every set of 50 puzzles will cost $.99. Not a bad deal considering those 50 puzzles will take up a solid 5 hours.

You can buy 850 puzzles all at once for $4.99.

I've done 2 of the 'hard' levels and each took me about 20-25 minutes.  Do the math & those 850 puzzles are a bargain.


Addendum: I bought the 850 puzzles and I do these while 'watching' tv.  The easy ones take a minimum of 10 minutes.  Absolute bargain.


https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sudoku-killer-killer-sudoku/id437747279?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment