Total Pageviews

Monday, January 13, 2014

Sudoku Mine: puzzle app game for iphone, ipad



iPhone Screenshot 1


Sudoku Mine comes from Stanley Lam. Stanley has produced many good free puzzle app games the past 2 years. I can't keep up!


Sudoku Mine is a mixture of Minesweeper and Sudoku. It's closer to Minesweeper.  The object of Sudoku Mine: place 3 flags to represent bombs.  Each row, column and square region must have exactly 3 bombs.

There are 50 free levels ranging in difficulty from beginner to extreme.  I did 49 of them and am stuck.


Fabulous, fast & fun. I bought the full version for $1.99.  Of course, I have to keep play testing other puzzle apps.  The $1.99 was my way of saying thanks for 3 hours of entertainment.




http://brightskygames.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment