Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Blocks & Shapes: Color Tangram

iPhone Screenshot 1    iPhone Screenshot 2
Andres Baksai's Blocks & Shapes: Color Tangram is not exactly a tangram puzzle.  The object is to fill a rectangular grid with different shapes.  Again and again via 1010 levels.
iPhone Screenshot 3
At the moment, I've done a few easy levels and a few expert levels.
Andres Baksai claims that his puzzle is the 'only puzzle with curved pieces'.  Hmmmm. I doubt that claim is true. However, I can't name another packing puzzle app that does have curved pieces. In any event, I find his curved pieces puzzles to be more fun than the others.
I think these are good puzzles, but the 1010 levels is a turnoff. How can I possibly make a dent in that?  This game would be much better if it had only 100 levels - then I probably would have done a lot more.
This reminds me of another puzzle app game that came in 2 versions.  The free version had 1000 levels, while the premium had 10,000.
https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/blocks-shapes-color-tangram/id1009848586?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment