1. It's a hexagonal version.
2. Some levels have a third man: the black dot. The black dot must also get to a green hexagon, but as he travels, he blacks out his foot prints.
3. The half-orange/half-blue man! Hate this guy! He shows up around level 34. But at level 36, that's when you realize how annoying he is. I won't tell you what he does.
4. Level 44 took me forever - I was overthinking it.
5. There are 50 levels and according to Anas, I'm the first person to do them all.
I initially contacted Anas because my ipad 2 software version 8.4 found a bug. He responded that he's going to fix it and added 'I checked your blog, I was really speechless from the amount of puzzles you had solved and reviewed over the last 6 years ! Very happy that my game will be in such a great blog. Thank you again.'
Anas, we puzzlers thank you for making a fun, challenging game. (The 8.4 bug has been fixed.)https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/foot-prints-!/id1045466163?mt=8