Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Buttons & Scissors: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 1       iPhone Screenshot 2
A friend recently told me about Buttons & Scissors - another fine puzzle app game.
The object is to swipe groups of buttons - of the same color - and cut them off until there are no more buttons on the screen.
This concept is  not exactly new. But strangely, I can't name another puzzle app that's exactly the same. BoxOff is similar and definitely more sophisticated.
iPhone Screenshot 3      iPhone Screenshot 4
The 5x5 levels of Buttons & Scissors were helpful for me to start on because I figured out what not to do. The 6x6's are not much harder.  The 7x7's are pretty tough. Fortunately, there's a good undo button that allows you to undo as many times as you want. 'More than 1000 levels!' I actually think that's a bad thing. Better to give us anywhere between 50 & 150 levels.
I have to admit, I really love the graphics. If you know the solution, you can get or 6 pairs of scissors moving across the board at the same time. But you have to be fast.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/buttons-and-scissors/id664686958?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment