Total Pageviews

Friday, April 17, 2015

One Line Circle & Conquer: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 1  iPhone Screenshot 2
One Line Circle and Conquer is a confusing, difficult, but very cool topology puzzle app. The objective is to draw one continuous line/path so that:




1. The number 1 is circled first. Then 2, etc.
2. If there are two 5's (see diagram) they are circled simultaneously.
3. The starting point can be anywhere and is probably NOT next to 1.




The easy levels are HARD.  After the first 3 levels, I was stuck, turned it off & was hesitant to confront this extremely hard set of puzzles. I tried again a few days later and was still confused: I circled all of the numbers....but there was no explanation for why it wasn't solved.


Once I solved the first 15 levels and got the hang of it, I suddenly realized something. I won't reveal what that was. But after that, I was solving these very rapidly.  After another 75 levels, I considered myself a total master of these.  Then I got to the last batch - I'm stumped on a bunch.




There are 250 levels and I've solved 225 of them.


One Line Circle and Conquer is eligible for a PAGY Award (Puzzle App Games of the Year). December 31 is the award date. Mark your calendars.




https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/one-line-circle-and-conquer/id975106234?mt=8

5 comments:

  1. Do you know what in-app purchases are there for this game? I cannot find any info? For hints? For level packs? If there are IAPs, how much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw no in-app options. I'm guessing if you need lots of hints, you could buy them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Tom. Can you post a screen from the game where I can buy hints? I can't even find such a screen anywhere in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shy,

    I had to delete the game because I solved all the levels and the game uses too much memory. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand, Tom. Thank you for your reply. Keep up the great work with this blog!

    ReplyDelete