Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Pinball Sniper: dexterity app for iphone, ipad


iPhone Screenshot 1  iPhone Screenshot 2
The folks who made 2 Cars (my high score is 211!) have come up with something very simple: Pinball Sniper.  The object is to hit the red diamond, which is randomly placed.




The game starts slowly with 1 target.  After you've hit it 10 times, a bumper is added near the top. 


Once you score 20 points, things change very rapidly. Multi-ball starts. Then multi-targets.  My high score went from 16 to 131, just like that.  My current high score is 191.


There is a time element. If you do not hit the target within 10 seconds, the game ends.


Lets talk about the colors. As you can see, the game starts with blue & red. Those change every 5 points.  That's fine. Except when the color scheme turns to white and black. I find it very hard to keep track of the gray ball and flippers.




Pinball Sniper is FUN. Perfect game to play while listening to stories from The Moth.  If you haven't listened to The Moth, you simply must.  Note to ESL folks: the stories are spoken slowly & clearly. And the stories are all great.




We should all be playing these games every so often to keep our reflexes sharp.
I really have to delete Pinball Sniper because it's very addictive, once you get the hang of it.


https://itunes.apple.com/app/pinball-sniper/id975778386


Update 4/29/15: My high score is now 251 which places me at #42 out of 410,000.  I'm guessing the other 41 are teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment