Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Eat A Way - Earthworm legend - free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 1  iPhone Screenshot 2

Eat-A Way - Earthworm legend comes from Zhang Dan. It's a topology type puzzle game app. The objective is to have the worm eat all the leaves.
 iPhone Screenshot 4  iPhone Screenshot 3
The worm can travel in any direction, but cannot cross its own path.
There are 50 levels and I think they're pretty easy. At the moment, I've done 38 levels. I'd like to polish them off - (like finishing a book), but I really must spend my puzzling time more wisely on more worthy games.


https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eat-a-way-earthworm-legend/id1032643666?mt=8


Similar Games

Filling
Block Path
Snake Walk
Mortal Coil - in the Puzzle App Hall of Fame
Stroke! - largely overlooked,  adds a color matching scheme that makes it devilishly hard.
Full House Touch
Full Monster Puzzle
Berry Puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment