1. The red block is a 2x1.
2. The little red squares are mines that must be exploded.
3. Most of the levels have an upstairs & downstairs. Elevators.
5. Fire pit of death
6. Look at the 4th image: the two blue squares have to be destroyed to open the big blue one.
7. Want to solve everything using the fewest number of moves? The option is available.
8. There's more, but I'll let you discover them for yourself.
1. The graphics are sometimes not clear, at least to me, especially when there are multiple levels.
2. The ads are annoying. I paid $1.99 to remove them. Best 2 bucks spent.
The not-so-famous PAGY Awards are coming up. This one has strong potential.
Other Good Sokoban Puzzles
A Good Snowman is Hard to Build
Go to Gold - superb
Go to Gold 2 - I hope a third version comes out.
Push Box Sokoban
Boxed In - loved this. First in a series of 4.
BoxWorld - awesome. I still remember struggling through levels 26 and 35 for days.
Paper & Light
Square Push Square
Jewel Keeper - the only puzzle app that needlessly inserted a beautiful woman.
Test Chamber - brilliant