Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Kaodoku: new puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 1  iPhone Screenshot 2
Michel Colman's new puzzle app game Kaodoku actually comes from the Belgian Mensa society.  Each cell is either a Circle, Square or triangle. And each has either a frown, smile or neutral mouth.


I've only done 2 puzzles at the Very Easy stage and both took about 30 minutes. Very cool & fun. Great job Michel.
http://www.kaodoku.com/
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kaodoku/id923859724?l=nl&ls=1&mt=8


Other Innovative Sudoku Puzzle Apps (I'm sure this list is incomplete too!)
Kropk'i Sudoku  This is really a Latin Square with a couple of innovative ideas. It plays fast.
Quindoku Same as Logi5Puzz
Logi5Puzz  Same as NumDom. But NumDom has larger grid sizes.
Spindoku is totally different, but still very cool.
Hi-Lo Sudoku is one of my favorite variations.
Cryptdoku I played it so long ago, but it's cool.
Stimko Gold - outstanding version of squiggly Sudoku.  Handcrafted puzzles.
Kakooma - interesting for about 3 levels
RollDoku - never even solved 1 level, so hard
Cohabit- played this on my ipod touch - before ipad was invented
FlowDoKu - one of my favorites. Will not delete this.
Sudoku Mine combines Sudoku with Minesweeper
Sudoku Killer  combines Sudoku with Kakuro. I've spent a lot of time on this one. I can do the easy levels in about 10 minutes.
3Doku - a cubic version of Sudoku
Pokergreen Puzzles - a poker version of Sudoku
Star Sudoku

No comments:

Post a Comment