Total Pageviews

Friday, February 7, 2014

'Puzzlium: Prologue' - incredible puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 1
Do you know the Grabarchuk family? They are non-stop puzzle designers. Here are my previous reviews of their puzzle apps:  Fish Crackers Sliding Tile. Strimko Gold  Icut.
Puzzlium: Prologue is a compilation of these - all in one shot for just $.99.  Incredible bargain. I'm flabbergasted by the sheer number and quality of these puzzles. (Actually, Strimko is not included.) The user interface is very slick and polished.
iPhone Screenshot 2
The Sliding Tiles set of puzzles alone is worth $5.00. My only qualm: I can delete the old Sliding Tile app, but if I do, I lose all my progress. And I can't transfer my progress to this new app. A very strange problem I have.
You absolutely, positively, must purchase Puzzlium: Prologue. There is a terrific balance of easy, medium & hard puzzles.  It will keep you busy for many many moons.


There's a great number of easy puzzles to get your kids hooked.


Simply put, outstanding job to all the Grabarchuks!

1 comment: