Huge thanks to Loyal Blog Follower David for steering me in the direction of Humbug by Dunderbit. The object is to get the bugs to the stars within a certain number of moves. Dunderbit consists of 2 brothers: Jonathan Lindvall and Christoffer Lindvall from Sweden.
1. The snail moves only 1 square at a time.
2. The ladybug moves 2 spaces, unless there's an obstacle, in which case, it can move 1 space.
3. Spiders travel until they hit a wall or another bug.
4. Bees fly across 2 spaces at a time. Unless there's a bug on the landing spot. Then it will go 3 spaces.
5. Butterflies: similar to Bees, they fly across 3 spaces.
6. Grasshoppers move 1 space but can leap over many insects if they're in the way.
The graphics are outstanding.
The complexity of the puzzles is just right: the first 15 -20 are easy. Thereafter, they're tricky, but not impossibly so.
I downloaded the game yesterday and go to level 60 out of 100.
Technically, I paid $2.99 'to remove the ads'. In actuality, I paid the money as a token of appreciation. Everybody: if we want good games, it is our responsibility to pay a small token.
is a similar game....but totally different. If it's still available, download it.