Billy & Mary: great job!
Tuesday, December 22, 2020
Interesting Features;1. The board can rotate 90 degrees. See the first image.
2. The green rectangles can fall as the board gets rotated. Your Man can get crushed/killed. Be careful. See the second image.
3. Wormholes & electric fences. See the third image.
4. Magnets lock the green blocks in place. See the sixth image.
5. The purple squares with white trim: Your Man & Green rectangles cannot cross the white line, but can traverse those squares in the 3 other directions. See the fifth image.
6. The red & blue rectangles: they toggle on/off. When the blue rectangles are active, the red ones become invisible.
7. Lasers need to be blocked in order to get by. See the fourth image.
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Luma Link from 2012, which is also fantastic.
One very interesting feature: the robot will want to travel either right to left or left to right. Sometimes, changing his direction is part of the puzzle.
Unit 404 is a gem. There should be a Leader Board feature in order to see if/who has solved them all.
Max's other games:
Friday, December 4, 2020
I'm not sure how many levels there are. And I'm not sure if I completed them all. At the moment, the program is taking me back to the beginning.
Wednesday, December 2, 2020
Doing the last 25 levels I was curious: could I play it badly so that there would be a position that could not be solved? The answer is no! Which means this game's main purpose is to generate ad revenue.