Want to make some money in puzzles? The Grabarchuk family is world famous for creating all types in vast quantities. I particularly liked their app: Strimko. It's a Latin Square puzzle. Each row & column should have the numbers 1-5. Also, each string of circles should also have the numbers 1-5. I particularly like the larger grid sizes.
Let's talk business: Peter Grabarchuk is looking for investors for their MASSIVE COMPENDIUM OF PUZZLES, which they call PUZZLIUM. 2 months ago, they came to the New York Puzzle Party Symposium and made their demonstration/pitch. I was the guinea pig that day. Puzzlium is beyond humongous and good.
'Puzzlium's mission is to release people's creativity to make the world smarter. Founded in 2014 by Serhiy Grabarchuk, Serhiy Grabarchuk Jr, Peter Grabarchuk, and Mehmet Murat Sevim'.
So far they've raised $72,000. I'm friends with 3 of the investors. Also, they are looking for great programmers. Go to the link at the bottom to see more. If you do end up working/investing with them, do let me know.
The main goal of Puzzlium is digitizing the puzzle world in order to:
1) transfer all puzzles from the current non-interactive media to multitouch interactive platforms;
2) preserve and give an easy access to the world puzzle heritage and achievements;
3) sparkle creativity in creators and developers to bring brand new modern puzzles;
4) avoid an ad-based mechanism of monetization;
5) build all social algorithms based solely on the participants' interaction.
The Puzzlium network comprises three main elements:
I. Solving puzzles - interactively.
II. Creating puzzles - easily.
III. Competing with other - socially.
About Puzzlium Inc.
Puzzlium's mission is to release people's creativity to make the world smarter. Founded in 2014 by Serhiy Grabarchuk, Serhiy Grabarchuk Jr, Peter Grabarchuk, and Mehmet Murat Sevim.