Things are very different with Favo!
1. Merging a tile that combines 3 colors gets 4 times as many points.
2. Very Important: when you've scored enough blue tiles, you will be issued a 'blue unification merger tile' (my phrase) that will enable you to consolidate all your blues and make room for more tiles. The same goes for red and green.
3. When your board has no room for new pieces, you are entitled to 3 sweeps that will consolidate all the colors at once. However, these sweeps will cost you stars.
How do you earn stars?
1. By scoring high on previous games.
2. Watching ads.
3. By buying them.
Seriously, this game is great. My high score is 35,000 which places me in the top 10 players.
Note to Shumpmei:
1. Great job.
2. You have listed 5 or 6 ways for players to spend money. Maybe this is very successful. If it is not, I would change this to one small price of $.99 to eliminate the ads and to always allow the player to get 3 sweeps.
Note to everybody else:
1. There has been a significant decrease in the number of puzzle apps being published. It's because players are not spending money. Really: $1 or $2 is reasonable. Don't be cheap.
2. This blog has been on vacation most of the summer. Back in full swing right after Labor Day.
Other games by Shumpei Hayashi
Levels Addictive Puzzle Game
Other Point Scoring Games Worthy of Your Time (Some are no longer available.)
Four Straight Lines
Virus Pop Smash
4 Way Puzzle